IN PIT LANE COMPETITIONS - TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Except where otherwise advertised, entry is only open to residents of Australia. Paid Employees of C31, Digital 31 Brisbane, Pitlane PR, RMITV Student Television, companies donating prizes and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Entry is as advised in the conditions of entry for the relevant competition, and only during the period advertised as the promotional period for that competition (the Promotional Period):
4. When entering a competition via the internet, entrants must enter all details as specified on the relevant website.
5. All correct and valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
6. Except where advertised differently, entrants may enter only once.
7. The prizes will consist mainly of, but will not be limited to: tickets to sporting events, meet and greet opportunities, memorabilia, sporting goods, apparel, CDs, DVDs, books, and novelty promotional items. The value of the prizes will be as advised in the information on the relevant competition. No individual prize value will exceed $1,000 and the total or accumulated prize value cannot exceed $5000.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. On occasion, prizes are provided to the Promoter by a third party under a commercial arrangement (“Third Party”). The winner and the Third Party acknowledge and agree that the provision of the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Third Party, not the Promoter. The winner agrees that the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the Third Party to deliver the Prize or failure by the Promoter to meet any of its obligations in these conditions of entry or otherwise. The Third Party releases from and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of a claim by a winner (or his or her successors or representatives) in respect of delivery of the Prize.
10. All prize draws are made by random number generation. All winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail at the end of each competition conducted.
2nd CHANCE DRAW
11. Where the major prize or any consolation prizes remain unclaimed four weeks after that draw, The Promoter will conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any of those remaining prizes.
12. Pitlane PR, C31 and RMITV reserves the right to verify the validity of all or any entries. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
13. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the database, and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Pitlane PR which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Pitlane PR reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion without notice.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
17. All entries remain the property of Pitlane PR in perpetuity. The information entrants provide will be used by Pitlane PR for the purpose of conducting this promotion. Pitlane PR may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants and winners. Pitlane PR may also on-provide details to a co-promoter or programme sponsor for further promotional and marketing purposes. C31 is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information Pitlane PR holds about them by contacting them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Promoter. C31, any broadcast partner and/or Third party provider to use winner’s name, suburb of residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless where otherwise prohibited by Australian and International law.